TAPROBANICA is the official journal of the Research Centre for Climate Change, University of Indonesia, Depok, Indonesia.
Taprobanica publishes Major Research Articles with emphasis on:
- The effects of climate and land use change on biodiversity
- New taxonomic descriptions, monographs and reviews
- Studies of biodiversity, species and their ecology
- Integrated conservation and development initiatives such as landscape approaches
- Disaster risk management and biodiversity
- Biodiversity policy and planning
- Economic aspects of biodiversity and its conservation
Papers on new techniques/sampling methods, literature surveys, and short communications are not suitable. Furthermore, specimens of taxa described in Taprobanica as new to science should be deposited in recognised National or International depositories.
Edited By: A.A. Thasun Amarasinghe, Jatna Supriatna & Chris Margules
Impact Factor: not yet evaluated
Indexed: Zoological Record (Thomson Reuters)
Authors must strictly follow journal instructions and adhere to guidelines; otherwise manuscript will be returned before considering for review.
Submit Your Manuscript Online through our Online Submission PeerTrack
Volume 08 | Number 01 | 2016
Published Date: 26 March 2016
Pages 1–40 | 15 plates